Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Questionnaires: One-Word Answers

I have an Economics midterm tomorrow which I really should be studying for. I'm actually quite proficient in the subject - it comes almost naturally to me - but I would be a fool if I thought that not studying would be in my best interest. Hence, I'm going to save time by filling out one of those questionnaires that sometimes come around the bulletin boards on MySpace occasionally. I find that they are actually a nice way of digging into your psyche. This one in particular is interesting, as it only allows you to use one word to answer each question. Restrictions breed creativity, so I found this to be a good writing exercise. And a good cop-out.

Here goes, one word answers:

1. Where's your cell phone?
Backpack

2. Your 'significant other':
Hypothetical

3. Your hair:
Fluffy

4. Your mother:
Overseas

5. Your father:
Tenacious

6. Your favorite thing:
Imagination

7. Your dream last night:
Assassination

8.Your favorite drink:
Water

9. Your dream car:
Armored

10. The room you are in:
Comfortable

11. Your ex:
Nonexistent

12. Your fear:
Inadequacy

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
Successful

14. Who did you hang out with last night?
Carlos

15.Muffin:
Please!

[Number 16 is missing!!]

17. One of your wish list items:
Power

18. Favorite past time:
Creating

19. The last thing you did:
Duplication

20. What are you wearing?:
Clothing

21. Your TV:
Unused

22. Your pet:
Unauthorized

23. Your computer:
Extension

24. Your life:
Unfinished

25. Your mood:
Distracted

[26 is missing too! What a gyp!]

27. What are you thinking about right now?:
Economics

28. Your car:
Usurped

29. Your work:
Omnipresent

30. Your summer:
Disappearing

31. Your relationship status:
Haha

32. Your favorite color:
Blueckilver

33. When is the last time you laughed:
Constantly

34. Last time you cried:
*Shrugs.*

35. School:
Pressing

36. Siblings:
South

37. Favorite Movie:
Gladiator

38. Way you wish to die:
Freefalling

39. You hate what:
Hatred

40. Guilty pleasure:
Hasselhoff

41. Religion:
Catholic

42. Number of piercings:
Zero

43. Favorite Food:
Comfort

44. Ideas about the president:
Next

45. Your house:
Dorm

46. Your last argument:
Trivial

47. What are you doing:
Procrastinating

48. Your current prob:
Procrastinating

49. Someone you miss a lot:
*Winks*

50. Describe yourself:
Ostentatious


There you go! Now, I realize some of those may seem a bit nebulous, but they're as accurate as I could get them. Wish me luck on my midterm!

No comments: